Yes I went MIA AGAIN but I needed a break, bloggin is meant to be fun and I blog because I enjoy it and it's a hobby and I just haven't been in the right frame of mind to blog so instead of writing absolute codswallop I thought I'd wait until I'm feeling it, getting the bloggin' vibe and BAM today I got it back so here I am with a make up look that I actually did weeks ago but like I said, no vibes, nooo blog post!
So this is a gold smokey eye with a nude lip using the Urban Decay Naked Palette, every farmer and their dog have this palette so I'm sure it's something people can recreate or probably have already done something along these lines anywho but heyhoo! If you don't have the Naked palette then the MUA undressed palette is a absolute spot on dupe for this palette it's actually redonk, surely that's breaking some kind of law but let's not get into that ha.
1. 'Sidecare' in the inner corner on the lid.
2. 'Half Baked' all over the lid.
3. 'Smog' on the outter V on the lid.
4. Using 'Buck' in the crease to blend. BLEND BLEND BLEND.
5. I used 'Blackout' from the Naked 2 but just use any matte black on the outter part of the lid, bringing it close to the lash line and blending it a little through the crease.
6. 'Half Baked' on the lower lash line on the inner part of the eye 'Smog' in the middle then 'Blackout' on the outter part connecting it to the black on the lid.
7. Use 'Sidecare' as a brow high light and then line the lash line with a black liner and wing out only a tiny bit.
Finish with mascara and lashes and you are done!
On the rest of my face -
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
Benefit Hoola Bronzer for contouring
MUA blusher in shade one
L'oreal Paris Telescopic mascara
E.L.F Eyebrow kit
Lipstick - MAC Angel
I used Mac Angel on the lips which is a frosty nude, I love this lipstick but can only wear it when I have a slight more of a tan otherwise it washes me out :(