Monday, 8 April 2013

Make up look - Gold Smokey Eye using Urban Decay Naked.


Yes I went MIA AGAIN but I needed a break, bloggin is meant to be fun and I blog because I enjoy it and it's a hobby and I just haven't been in the right frame of mind to blog so instead of writing absolute codswallop I thought I'd wait until I'm feeling it, getting the bloggin' vibe and BAM today I got it back so here I am with a make up look that I actually did weeks ago but like I said, no vibes, nooo blog post! 

So this is a gold smokey eye with a nude lip using the Urban Decay Naked Palette, every farmer and their dog have this palette so I'm sure it's something people can recreate or probably have already done something along these lines anywho but heyhoo! If you don't have the Naked palette then the MUA undressed palette is a absolute spot on dupe for this palette it's actually redonk, surely that's breaking some kind of law but let's not get into that ha. 


1. 'Sidecare' in the inner corner on the lid. 

2. 'Half Baked' all over the lid.

3. 'Smog' on the outter V on the lid.

4. Using 'Buck' in the crease to blend. BLEND BLEND BLEND.

5. I used 'Blackout' from the Naked 2 but just use any matte black on the outter part of the lid, bringing it close to the lash line and blending it a little through the crease. 

6. 'Half Baked' on the lower lash line on the inner part of the eye 'Smog' in the middle then 'Blackout' on the outter part connecting it to the black on the lid.

7. Use 'Sidecare' as a brow high light and then line the lash line with a black liner and wing out only a tiny bit. 

Finish with mascara and lashes and you are done!




On the rest of my face - 
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
Benefit Hoola Bronzer for contouring 
MUA blusher in shade one
L'oreal Paris Telescopic mascara
E.L.F Eyebrow kit
Lipstick - MAC Angel 






I used Mac Angel on the lips which is a frosty nude, I love this lipstick but can only wear it when I have a slight more of a tan otherwise it washes me out :( 



8 comments:

  1. Wow this looks absolutely amazing! I'm oftend afraid of doing smokey eyes but I want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of mila kunis! You have lovely big eyes :D great idea though, I love this look xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Compliment and a half :D Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. beautiful make up look ! you look gorgeous!

    This Girl Loves Chic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove love love gold eye make up! looks lovely on you!
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did you stop your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eye make up looks amazing! Perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete