Saturday, 16 February 2013

Friday night is 'Pamper Night' - How a crazy 21 year old spends her Friday nights, including Mr Face Mask!


Every girl or guy deserves one night a week for 'me' time - my me time includes a bath, a face mask, lots of bubbles and relaxing!! 

My me time happens every Friday, after tea I run myself a hot bath, pore in far to much bubble bath, light the candles and get my fav products out and have a little at home spa night! I also use spa night to get all the things done you can't do in the shower, like exfoliate and wack on a face mask! I honestly look forward to Friday nights - not for the typical 21 year old reason I know but hey. I think this is perfect to get you ready for the weekend or having a spa night on a Sunday to get ready for the week, or you can be extra crazy and do both! (ask the bill payers permission before you go running yourself a bath every night ha) So I'm guna get all up close and personal with you and talk you through my weekly me time, at home spa routine! 



First of there HAS to be bubbles, it's not a relaxing bath unless there's a hefty amount of bubble bath! Bubbles remind me of being a kid, pretending to be Santa and making a beard, I know I wasn't the only one so don't lie!! To be honest I just use any bubble bath but I LOVE The Royal Horticultural Society, Passion Flower Bath Relaxant by Bronnley, "Bronnley Passion Flower bath relaxant has natural soothing properties, and is blended with the healing qualities of Arnica, widely used in homeopathy to treat stiffness, bruising and shock. These therapeutic natural extracts will help you experience the delights of a leisurely bath." And that is does, it smells amazing and you honestly feel less tense when you get out the bath, yes that could be simply down to the bath but I'm sure this helps! I also like Sanctuary, Luxury bath float, also smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling ubber soft. 



The first thing I do is clean my face, I recently got some stuff of Origins and got some free testers so I've been testing out Modern Friction, Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion and it's brilliant, I'll definitely be getting the full size even though it's £31 :( Origins website say's -


"Sand-blasting skin with coarse, chemical crystals? How painfully passe. Here's age-smoothing exfoliation without irritation.
Skin-refining Rice Starch cushioned in cream, rapidly removes sluggish cells, uneven patches and signs of skin damage and discolourations. Lemon Oil kick starts the process of illumination. Vitamin C mops up skin-menacing free radicals.
There's no ouch, extra steps or other complications. No redness or flaking follows. Signs of lines and size of pores appear to shrink.
Skin looks perfectly polished, smooth and luminous."


It leaves my skin feeling really soft, I've only used it a handful of times so haven't noticed that my dark spots are going which it claims to do but I'll have to try it out more to give an opinion. Even if I see no difference in my dark spot's I'll still buy the full size simple because my skin feels like new afterwards. 

I Shouldn't of included the mask in the picture because I use it last but heyho I'll tell you about it here anyway. Origins Out of Trouble face mask, Origins website say's - 

"When skin is too-slick, or when more pressing problems start to pop up, it's Origins to the rescue to keep skin out of trouble. Nature's trouble-shooters, including super-absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulfur, calming Camphor plus skin-sloughing, rapidly respond to problem skin's plight with a three-part plan - sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells, and sweep away irksome debris. Together they steer skin clear of slippery situations, refine rough texture and pull the plug on troublemakers to oust potential outbursts.

Best for oily and combination skin."

It definitely soaks up oily-shine, my face feels really moisturised yet oil free after ten minutes with this on. You can really feel this mask working, it has a strong smell to it and it feels like your rubbing Vix on your face but it work's and there's nothing wrong with a minty smell! I have really bad spot prone skin and when I have this on it feels like what toothpaste feels like when you stupidly put it on your face ha like it's sucking up all the oilyness and killing all the nasty germs on your face. It's a really good mask and it's made me want to try more from Origins. 


After I've cleaned my face I wash my hair with what ever shampoo I'm using at the time, and then it's time for some deep conditioner. I only use this conditioner once a week otherwise it would just weigh my hair down. I'm currently using John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioning Mask £6.29 at Boots. I absolutely smother my hair in this stuff, making sure I really get the ends of my hair then tie my hair up and leave it to work it's magic while I get on with the rest of my bath. Since I bleached my hair my ends have been horrible, super duper dry but using this once a week along with my normal conditioner has really helped, there not dry and frizzy anymore and actually look healthy woo! 


Now I'm waiting for the conditioning mask to work it's magic I can get on with actually getting clean ha. I like to use Soap and Glory Clean, Girls body wash, my normal shower gel is a Dove one, the one that smells like peaches? AHH I love that stuff but in my 'spa night' I like to use something that doesn't have such a punch that's going to wake me up. Clean, Girls has a shimmer to it so your getting out the bath feeling all shiny, in a good way and it smells amazing like every Soap and Glory product! Then comes exfoliating and there's only one product out there for me and that's once again Soap and Glory, Flake Away - If you haven't tried this stuff then get your shoe's on and get yourself to Boots, it's bloody fantastic, it has thee most out of this world smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it, I've been told there's a perfume that smells just like it but can't remember what?! So yeh it smells amazing and it actually works, you just rub it into your skin and you feel like a baby afterwards, I only do this once a week in the bath because A. it's really hard to exfoliate in the shower :/ and B. You don't want to over exfoliate your skin. 

Once all the exfoliating magic has gone down I wash out my conditioner and put on the Origins Face Mask that I talked about up there ^^ and just chill while the face mask works. If like me you have an extremely inconsiderate Boyfriend who even though you have told him your having a "relaxing bath" still chooses to kill zombies on his Play Station and shout about it then maybe you wanna play some music to drown him out, it helps :) or read a magazine or just lay there with just your thoughts, up to you it's your time. Once I'm all relaxed I put on my favourite Pj's and go watch Walking Dead, Thank you FOX for finally putting it back on!!!!! They couldn't of left it on more of a hanger than they did!! 

So that is my weekly home made spa routine, nothing to write home about I know but I enjoy the me time and the pampering and actually enjoying doing to things I neeeeeed to do like exfoliate and deep condition my hair - it's a must in Jade's world!


Do you have a me time night?


23 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than a bit of self pampering!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this seriously sounds perfection! need to go for a bath tomorrow night ^.^

    now following because your blog is gorgeous!

    sara x

    www.essayelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh treat yourself :D I had a pamper night again tonight, twice in a weekend, whoops ha xx

      Delete
  3. I love Soap & Glory products! They smell too delicious, if that's even possible :)
    If I could I'd live in my PJ's.

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely do!!! When I use the Hand Food I find myself just sat there sniffing my hands haha people must think I'm insane! xx

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing! I sadly don't have a bathtub, so I can't follow your example of this friday night "me"-time :( But I do the PJ-part :P
    xoNina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh no way, have a sit down shower then as a treat aha ;) xx

      Delete
  5. Amazing pics! I would like to try these products!

    You have an amazing blog! I follow you now with Google friend connect and Bloglovin! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!!

    GIVEAWAY IN MY BLOG!! TRY TO WIN A CUSTOM AND TAILOR MADE JEANS: http://www.voguebuster.net/2013/02/domyjeans-giveaway-win-custom-and.html

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Honey.

      Followed back :) xx

      Delete
  6. I adore the sanctuary items that you have, did you get them in a HUGE bath set?
    Following and looking forward to more posts
    Spoilt Brunette
    xx
    SpoiltBrunette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I did, typical Christmas gift eh :D xx

      Delete
  7. I love the Sanctuary bath float too! I have a massive bottle of it and it doesn't seem to go down! Amazing how little you need. i think I'll try the flake away scrub next time for a change - I adore their lime and sugar one! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard rave reviews about the Lime and Sugar one, on the Soap and Glory need to try list!! xx

      Delete
  8. Brilliant blog loved this post so interesting and really want to try the green tea candles as I am a big fan of green tea :P looks lovely great blog xx

    http://krystelcouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could remember where there from cos they smell lovely! xx

      Delete
  9. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

    my web site - Addiction To Methadone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?

    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my web page: need-help.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours today, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: Funny Videos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, You have done an incredible job.
    I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

    Take a look at my weblog ... dragonvale the game for free

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.


    Also visit my website; how to hack twitter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you tiered of completing surveys only for them not
    to unlock your file?
    Do you want to bypass all online survey sites?
    Here is the solution http://sharecashdownloader.

    uni.me
    Having trouble downloading very important file from ShareCash, FileIce, Upladee or
    others due to no surveys showing up?
    Thanks to our newest tool, you will be able to download
    everything you want whenever you want!
    Works on all fileice surveys, with just one
    click of a button you will be able to start downloading the file, for free!

    Also works on sharecash surveys. Clicking in the image above will take you to a video tutorial for this tool.

    To learn how to use Fileice Survey Bypass you can click here,
    you will be taken to a short tutorial on how to use the
    tool.
    Download ShareCash, FileIce, Upladee Survey Bypass Now!
    http://sharecashdownloader.uni.me
    Working Fileice Survey Bypass Download it here http://sharecashdownloader.

    uni.me

    ReplyDelete